It has been a few days since I have had the chance to really update and read my favorite blogs so it was with shock that as I was catching up on my folder of Prayer Blogs (blogs I say a special prayer for) to read that Heather over at Especially Heather has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.
Heather is the Co-Founder and Administrator over at the Mother's of Grace Forum. She is a new homeschooling mom, has a strong Christian faith and is now in a fight for her life.
We all know that God, in his wisdom has reasons for everything in our lives and even though we may not understand them, as strong Christian women we do know the power of prayer. So now is our turn to use our faith and start this prayer ring going for one of our own.
Dear Lord,
In this awesome life that you have graciously given us, we know that there will be stumbling blocks placed in our paths. We know that you have a reason for everything and a plan for everyone on this earth. Tonight we ask that You encircle our sister in faith, Heather, and her family with your loving strength as they face this awful stumbling block placed before them.
We ask that You take control and lay your healing hands on her. Use your power and glory to renew and strengthen her. To give wisdom to her Dr's and comfort to her family.
You preform miracles, Lord and we know that You are a Healing God. So tonight we give Heather over into your care. We trust in you, your power and your glory.
In Jesus' name we pray,
Amen
1 comment:
oh my gosh I had no clue shows how much I have been checking my blogs and all right. Yes she will definetly be in my prayers.
Post a Comment