Well it didn't get any better. It got to the point where I would wake up and it would be so stiff I could hardly move it. I am left handed so this was getting pretty rough. I even got to where I could hardly type! So now it's interfering with my computer time. Then a member of my family who shall remain nameless mentioned that it could be a blood clot and me being a member of the "Anxiety Society" totally freaked out. So I took off for the Dr.
And just as I suspected, it is tendinitis. Dr. says I have to rest it for two to four weeks. Apparently it is from a repetitive motion. She suggested it could be from lifting my Chihuahuas, or using the computer or a number of things all together. (I figure I lift my fork from my plate to my mouth repetitively, who knows). Of course she had no suggestions on how I am supposed to do what needs to be done around here with only one arm.
So the family has decided to jump on me every time I use it. Unfortunately the protestations aren't too loud while I am washing dishes or loading the washing machine. Oh no. But let me pick up a book or one of my chi's and they get all righteous on me!
Speaking of books. I have had quite a bit of time for reading lately and have just finished Sophia Kinsella's books The Undomestic Goddess and Can you keep a secret?


These books are a great read. Now I am reading a book by Dee Henderson called The Witness.

She is a fantastic Christian novelist. I love suspense and she writes inspirational romantic suspense. This is a great book.
Mimi and I have a trip planned for the library Wednesday but we are really excited and waiting for the Freinds of the Library sale coming up in two weeks. It's huge and so much fun. We load up her red wagon from her "baby" days she calls it and put a huge tote in it and off we go to fill it up. My favorites are the paperbacks of course and all the college history textbooks I can find. I love reading those. Mimi is after anything with a horse on it, in it, about it, around it, or just hinting at it. She has a theme going here.
Her riding lessons are going extremely well. I'm just glad that she has an outside interest that she is enjoying. This is a step in the right direction with her anxiety. Our homeschooling is going very well this week. We have gotten quite a bit done in Grammar and on her Science notebook. I have begun to get ready for the evaluation (I know, I know, I should have it all up to date but I don't). We actually made more progress this year than I thought we had but then I think that every year. She has expressed an interest in learning Spanish so I will look into it for her. We also have the Homeschool Fair coming up in Gainesville so we are looking forward to it although I do tend to overspend there. Mimi is excited to go with me this year. She has never gone before and so I am happy she is going to take part in helping me decide which direction we will go in next year.
Today I am going to leave you with this.
7 things to do to when your ISP goes down
1. Dial 911 Immediately.
2. Open the curtains to see if anything has changed over the past 2 years.
3. You mean there's something else to do?
4. Threaten your ISP with an impeachment vote.
5. Work.
6. Re-introduce yourself to your immediate family.
7. Get that kidney transplant you've been putting off
1. Dial 911 Immediately.
2. Open the curtains to see if anything has changed over the past 2 years.
3. You mean there's something else to do?
4. Threaten your ISP with an impeachment vote.
5. Work.
6. Re-introduce yourself to your immediate family.
7. Get that kidney transplant you've been putting off
2 comments:
how weird that we would be listening to the same writer! I just finished Dee Henderson's the healer audio book.
hope you arm gets better soon.
let mimi know I am so proud of her and her horse riding
Have never heard of those writers but you know me if it ain't true crime or true ghost stories I ain't interested, I would like to go with yall to the libary I have that book that mimi got for me last time right here. and I am done with it, and so sorry about the annoynmus tip on your arm I just worry about you. Tell mimi she is doing so well with the horse's I am really proud of her, and I am proud of her because she is interested in her schooling
Post a Comment