My computer suffered a minor glitch couple of weeks ago. My LCD monitor went out. Once the backlight goes out in them they are totally useless. To replace it is expensive and requires souldering so for me getting a new one is easier. Of course that requires ordering and waiting.
Took mom and grand mama to the Dr. the other day and would you believe that we got there and they took them both back and then went to LUNCH!!! I have never been so angry in my life. They were left sitting in the exam rooms while the office staff went to lunch. Their appt was at ll:15. We didn't get out of there until 2:30! I won't go into everything I said but you can bet mom won't ever have another appt just before lunch. This Dr's office (not the one I use, thank goodness) is the most inconsiderate bunch I have ever met. I have been very upset with the care he gives mom to start with, but she won't listen to me about changing. But she knows she don't want me going in there with her anymore.
Had to take my little Bear back to the vet again this past week. His allergies kicked up again so we are back on the Clavamox and Benadryl. He has sure had a rough time of it this go round. I was up with him all night Friday night. A damp rag helps with the rash and it keeps him from scratching so he spent the night being babied by me.

That is Truckerdaddy holding him here in the picture. He is lying here beside me asleep right now. The itching has subsided a great deal and he isn't so uncomfortable now. We go back to the vet this week for follow-up. It is so hard to keep his allergies from flaring up. Angel and Rosie don't have any allergies thank goodness. Nothing much seems to bother them.
Well all for now. Mimi is getting ready for bed so I want to spend a few minutes with her before she falls asleep. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment