Thursday, February 23, 2006

HURRAY!!!

Finally, I am back. Took me three days to get this computer back up and running right. Still don't know what caused it to crash but thank goodness it wasn't a hardware problem. I am still in the process of loading all my software back in. Still have to attach the wireless mouse and camera software so I won't be uploading any pics right now. I was able to save all my picture files luckily, and you know my memory is pretty good so I can find all my web favorites.

Mimi has been pretty sick but is feeling pretty good now. She got a cinnamon bun candle from Sissie yesterday. It does smell pretty good but is a little over powering. Got to take Bear to the vet today. His skin infection is back and he is pretty miserable. I am so worried about him, he is really showing his age.

Well I have completed 2 blocks from my new 101 handpieced book. Also finished my block for the Walmart quilt block challenge and will turn it in today. Will upload pics later when I reinstall software.

Well, need to get going for the day, so I will post more later. Just glad to be back!
Special Thanks goes out to "French Fries" (I'm not French and I'm not Fried!)'s mother. Your help was appreciated. (would have been quicker if you had come and fixed it for me!)!

"In every thing give Thanks..." 1 Thess. 5:18
Kim

1 comment:

sissie said...

glad to see you are back. glad mimi got her candle! It wasn't broke was it?