She made me a Scissors Fob for Valentine's day. I will post a pic of it later. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's something that you attach your your scissors so that my family will keep their paws off! She made it with beads and a charm. Her afghan is really coming along now she has about 6 rows done and is on her 3rd color change.
I haven't started sewing my next project yet but do have the templates cut out. I was getting too many needles in my pin cushion so I decided I needed a needle case to organize my needles in but couldn't find one that I like so I decided to make my own. I had bought some fabulous novelty fabric with a sewing motif on it so I decided to use it for this project. I think it turned out really well.

This is the front of it. I use ribbon to keep it closed.

This is the inside of it. I used felt for the lining. I divided it into four sections, Sewing, Quilting, Cross Stitch and Misc. I've got to start remembering to turn the flash off on my camera.

This is the back of it. I am pretty happy with it. Mimi wants me to make her one a little larger to keep her crochet hooks in. We'll go to the quilt shop and pick her out some fabric. (Like she doesn't have enough already!).
Mom and Dad are doing pretty good. Mom is looking fantastic these days. Grandma fell the other night. She thinks it's time for her to go into a nursing home. I think it scared her. Luckily she didn't fall all the way to the floor but enough to realize that it could happen.
Puppies are all doing fine. Angel has her good days and her bad days. Bear is not liking the cold weather. NOTHING bothers "Miss Rosey" Life is just fun, fun, fun. From the moment she wakes up in the morning until the minute she lies down for a nap her world is one big carnival. Will post updated pics of them soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINDY!!!!! Another year older. Proud of you baby for being a good mother. At your age, lots of girls are on the wrong track.
Will post more later. Love you guys!
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5-18
Kim

1 comment:
love your needle keeper!! and tell mimi I love her art work. and I have to agree with you about windy I am so proud of her also!!!
Post a Comment