Bet you guys thought I had forgot about you. I haven't. Just been extremely busy. I have been doing very well on my weight loss. First I cut out all sugar drinks, went totally Diet Pepsi and water. Cut out a lot of fat snacks also. So here on my second (almost third now) I have lost 5 lbs! I lost 4 of them in the first week and 1 the second. But not only that, I went to Wal-mart the other day and found a pair of denim capri's I liked. Believe it or not when I tried them on they were too big! I have lost one whole size! This is so exciting. I actually feel so much better. I am excited to see how far I can go.
The last two weeks have been very busy getting ready for evaluation. Mimi has finished up her work for this school year and we have already ordered and received the curriculum for next year. We went on a field trip with the Home school group this past Thursday to Manatee State park. We had a great time and Mimi was really excited. We had such a great time that we totally forgot to go to her Horseback riding lesson.
Last night we had Graduation to attend. I was there for three very special young ladies. Two of them are my nieces. My sisters granddaughter Ashley, and my brother's daughter Chrissy. The third special young lady is my best friends daughter Brittney. I am so proud of these three graduates. My only wish is that John could have been there to see Chrissy graduate. Shed a few tears, cheered alot. Just a very proud aunt.
Tonight we attended a graduation party for Brittney and had an awesome time. Mimi had a very good time playing with the twins Sammy and Nate and made new friends with Lori and Tony.
Mimi has had a very good couple of weeks. She is excited about her evaluation this coming Thursday. This year we took a lot of the pictures of her projects on digital camera and instead of printing them out we are making a picture disc and taking her portable DVD player to present it on. Sherri (our evaluator) said that would be a great idea. Of course I will let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:
Im so glad that she is doing good and cant wait to hear what she gets....manatee looks like fun.
congrats on the weight loss! You are so brave to blog about it. I have not been comfortable enough to do that yet.
Post a Comment