Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Movie Review for this week,

I chose this week to watch the new Dukes of Hazard movie. I have to give it a 7. I must say I am surprised. If you can watch it and not think about the Dukes from the regular show and just think of this as a movie in it's own right then you will find this movie very funny. Johnny Knoxville is absolutely the funniest. I watched him in the Rundown with the Rock and was glad to see him in this movie also. The guy playing Luke was not that great and I don't know who chose the actor for Sheriff Roscoe but they sure screwed up big time. Now you guys know I am not a fan of Willie Nelson but he did a great job as Uncle Jesse. Of course some of the car stunts were kind of cheesy but they were funny. I felt in the beginning that the movie came off on the cartoonish side but did get better as it went along. Poor Burt Reynolds has lost it as an actor I think. But I would say yes you should watch this movie.

Had a laid back Easter. Mimi colored eggs but didn't want to hunt them. Of course she still got her presents from the Easter Bunny. Went over and visited with Grandma and Mom for a bit. Otherwise not much else.
Well all for now. Show on National Geographic I want to watch so will go. See you later.
Love Kim

2 comments:

sissie said...

This is one movie I do not think I care to watch. I never cared for the show. but you all know I do like willie so I might give it a go later on.

windy said...

I liked this movie too. I watched it a while back with frankie and everyone else it was a very good movie I would have given it a 9.