Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Few Random Pics

Just wanted to upload a few pictures I snapped recently.


Such a Handsome little guy!





Of Course "The Nana" will never say no!




"I'm really getting this smiling thing down good"




"How many times do you want me to do it for you?"




"Just as cute as I can be!"





Gregory Adam Osteen @ 2 months old




Mimi at her riding lesson working Laramie on the barrels.




Listening to instructions from her trainer Mrs Donna.




Walking to cool down after lesson. (she forgot her hat and sunscreen she said, HUH! Like I believe that one LOL!)




What a beautiful animal.


Hope you enjoyed these. I have more to come and a video I am currently uploading to you tube and will be posting here in just a little while.

1 comment:

sissie said...

mimi still takes me breath away:) she is such a beautiful young woman now!

greagory sure is growing won't be no time and he will be walking LOL

and of course we know my heart with mikey he is just to much LOL

now you need pic's of Devan, courtney, Johathan, & all of pnuts grandkids LOL