Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some Random Photos

Just a few random photos to share with you. I will post more later.



This is Ocean Pond




Frankie in his Mud Buggy having fun



and getting very dirty!



Matt pulling the trailer with Mimi's Mud truck on it. It's color is black but it is completely covered in mud here.



Frankie pulling the trailer with his Mud Buggy on it. Sure got the back end of that truck pulled down.


Dexter checking out the inside of the hollow tree we had cut down.


He sure is a nosy puppy and Oh So Stylish with his matching black and white hankie on.


Mom asked Shelby to cut her hair. Here they are in my kitchen. Dad is on his computer. (I see a crooked picture on the wall)


Mom told her to shave it all off.


So she did!


Dad says it's the "Susan Powter" look. She is very happy with it.

1 comment:

sissie said...

Dexter looks like he is looking down into the abyss LOL
love dads hat and I see dirty dishes!!
not sure what I think of moms hair that will take some getting use to. maybe if I do mine that way I will like it:)