Progression is slow right now. The labor started slowing down and spacing out further apart. So now they have started her on the pertossin to even out and push things along. She is still at 3cm. Her pain level has increased to the point where she now has the epidural. The narcotic that she was on has caused her to slur her words and even at one point sucking her thumb.
No pictures for this update. Too much going on and they will not allow them.
So for now we are still in a holding pattern...
2 comments:
Love you Shelby!!! I know you aren't a baby but you will always be my baby sister no matter how old you get. I will come see you when Gregory is born. I know there is probably alot of people there and I don't want to over crowd you. I am thinking of you and waiting by the phone. I love you and you can do it!!!!
alright kim it has been 3 hours we need an update:)
Post a Comment