Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a weird world we live in!

Here are some recent pictures I have come across on the internet and thought I would share them with you guys. Some are really quite strange.

This first one is an abandoned gas station some lady got tired of looking at and had it covered in blankets. Quilts, afghans, embroidered and bedspreads. She had a lot of people helping her. My problem with this is there are a lot of homeless and needy who could have used these.





Can you tell what this picture is made out of? It's not paint. Believe it or not is all edible. Lunch meats, bacon and other meats.



Talk about being between a rock and a hard place!





Wouldn't it be quite a shock to encounter something like this on the highway? Why would they paint something like this and has it caused any accidents?




The ultimate mobile fish tank! This one is really cool.



Only in China
I can't breathe just looking at this one!

2 comments:

windy said...

I like the mobile fish tank. I want one.

Shaylen said...

cool...i love the fish tank one