I've got a better song for frankie, but that one I got really goes better for me and frankie. It really refers to mine and frankie's younger years. Check my blog out for it.
ok so two words dizzy and i have never heard this song!
kim would you add our blogs to your blog here so i can just click on over to windy's or peanuts from here please?hugs,sissie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I've got a better song for frankie, but that one I got really goes better for me and frankie. It really refers to mine and frankie's younger years. Check my blog out for it.
ok so two words dizzy and i have never heard this song!
kim would you add our blogs to your blog here so i can just click on over to windy's or peanuts from here please?
hugs,
sissie
Post a Comment