Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Legless Lizard

Mimi found this legless lizard (Glass Snake) in our yard the other day



It was dead! Thank goodness! By the way I am using ZOOM control here. No way I am getting close to it!



Unsure at first of what he was, we took him over to mom's. Shelby put him in a Walmart bag. I kept a respectful distance behind! I didn't want to crowd her you know!



Ain't no way I am getting that close to it! Mimi needs to back off some!
Have some respect for the dead!



They are actually looking for the nubs where his legs would be! OMG! They are actually looking at his hiney! Do I know these women?





AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!! (shivering here)





NO MOM! I do NOT want to see it! and NO I AM NOT BEING SILLY!




Dad and Bear want to see it also!
"Oh it's harmless" they say.


No, I will tell you harmless! Harmless is when you open your front door one night and a snake crawls in the door across your foot, you scream and run to the couch only to fall (OMG he's going to get me!), scramble up, (very unlady like) pee in your pants, (well of course!) and jump on couch! Standing there yelling
'find him and kill him!"
Shaking and quaking while everyone in the room thinks I'm being silly. Frank says he must have went back out the door with all your screaming or HE COULD BE IN THE COUCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

2 comments:

sissie said...

OMG I am wetting my pants here from laughter LOL

trust me they never go back out the door:)) and i do not think that is a glass ssnake either! it is to BIG!!

sissie said...

also I responded to your comment over at my blog. now sure how else we do this:)