
Juniper Berries

Funny how something called a weed can be so beautiful.

Had some visitors in my yard today.

There were 3 of them. They are American White Ibis and are
a group of long legged wading birds.

Beautiful yet thorny.

Imagine our surprise. How did she ever get her huge body in there?

"We're going for a ride, yea!. Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

Again a weed, but pretty.

A small collection of some of our best finds. Most are from the Middle to late Archaic age dating from about 3000 years BP (before present).

"Country Roads, Take me home,
To the place I Belong,
North Central Florida, Sunshine Mama,
Take me Home, Country Road."
(for you Sissie)
(Mimi took this photo)

"I DON'T like Spiders and....

Snakes." (or their tracks either!)

Our little Diva in her rain outfit.
1 comment:
love the purple weed! and yes mimi i am so ready to bring the county road home again:(((
love the rain coat I should crochet her some coats:)
Post a Comment