
The fire is too hot!
The smoke is too smoky!
The ground is too hard!
The dirt is too dirty!
The sun is too bright!
The air is too humid!
The camper is too small!
I WANT...
my computer,
my tv,
my bed,
my pillow,
my air conditioner,
my shower,
my toilet!
So I came home and left the rest of them out there enjoying the outdoors. The three babies and I are now enjoying...
my computer,
my tv,
my bed,
my pillow,
my air conditioner,
my shower,
my toilet!
Without any interruptions from anyone until tomorrow!
CAMPING SUCKS!
They should go more often!
The smoke is too smoky!
The ground is too hard!
The dirt is too dirty!
The sun is too bright!
The air is too humid!
The camper is too small!
I WANT...
my computer,
my tv,
my bed,
my pillow,
my air conditioner,
my shower,
my toilet!
So I came home and left the rest of them out there enjoying the outdoors. The three babies and I are now enjoying...
my computer,
my tv,
my bed,
my pillow,
my air conditioner,
my shower,
my toilet!
Without any interruptions from anyone until tomorrow!
CAMPING SUCKS!
They should go more often!
2 comments:
I guess you are just getting to old for camping. LOL
I so agree!! I want nothing to do with the outdoors anymore!!
Post a Comment