Monday, March 17, 2008

No Way

Lately you may have noticed that I haven't been posting or sending pics your way. I have been having a few personal problems, ie: nerves, marriage, financial, you know, all the problems dealing with Worker's Comp brings.

I have been having days lately where I don't even want to get out of the bed and on top of that dealing with insomnia doesn't help. I know things will get better, but some days all seems hopeless. I will get back to my old self and start living like I should again but right now having so much anger with the system to deal with seems to pull me way down.

I have this song I would like you guys to listen too. It absolutely keeps me going some days and reminds me not to give up. So bear with me. I will get back to blogging and send pics. In the meantime I hope you enjoy this video. It is called "NO WAY" by David Gilmour. He was lead guitarist and songwriter with the band "Pink Floyd"


1 comment:

sissie said...

That was good!

a kitchen swap was a swap i was in at C'Ville where you make and send kitchen items to a partener:)

I keep you in my prayers every night! I know the lord has a plan and he will carry you thought this! I to am way down in my hole again! i just have to get thought april 2ed!