First is my sweetheart "Bill-Bill" checking out my new playtoy! He is so curious all the time.

Don't you wonder just how old this piece of cloth really is and what it was originally?

Frank really likes this photo of this pine tree that was damaged during the last hurricanes.

As Frank and I were walking through the woods I happen to look down and this is what I saw. On first glance I thought I had come upon a snake egg. (I know, I know but you know me!) Frank said it looks like a opossum skull. Mimi kept it and brought it home to her collection of things to look at under the microscope.

We came across this cactus that had been eaten on and it was still fresh so whatever had been eating it was just ahead of us. I just love the colors in this one.

This is the acreage to the west side of the dirt road that runs up behind Uncle Carrolls front acre. Hard to believe this is the same place isn't it. We really enjoy being out there now.

This is one of the few samples of Fall Foliage you can find in Florida if you can find any.

The rains finally let up this afternoon and this was what the sky looked like. This camera is amazing.

This last shot is my very most favorite. I don't know why I like it so much but the colors and the rustic look of it just spoke to me.

Well hope you enjoyed my little touch of Thanksgiving in Florida.
2 comments:
Those are all very good pictures I like the pic of the sky the best.
love your camera!! It takes really great pics and you do too:)
Post a Comment