Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hey Kool-Aid Man!

So the Dr. has restricted some of my favorite foods. That really isn't sooo bad. I can live with that. But she also took away my Pepsi's. And everyone here knows how much I love my Pepsi's.

So I had to find an alternative. Water is good but I need some flavor. Tried the flavored waters. YUCK! Gatorade, now I'm a big gator fan of course, but to me Gatorade only tastes good when your sick. Too much sugar in Hawaiian Punch.

Anyway, long story short I have found the perfect solution.



These things are great. All it takes are two single packets for a 16.9oz bottle of water. Just pour them in, shake and drink. But here is the best thing, the sugar has been reduced from 16 grams to 7 grams per serving! Comes in 4 great flavors and I can even put them in my purse and take them with me. You guys should try these.

This sounds like a commercial doesn't it? I'm sorry if so. I won't do it too often but I thought these were good enough you should hear about it.

So now back to our original programming.....

3 comments:

Shaylen said...

I will have to get some of those and try them...might even be good for tater.

windy said...

I think I will try those for devan. You know how he is always wanting something to drink.

sissie said...

I already use them plus the crystal lite teas. my favorite is the blueberry white tea!!

I do keep a few in my purse for when I am out

P.s. wish you would get rid of this word verification!:)