Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

An update for the week. I haven't watched a new movie this week yet but I will. Been busy. Mimi had Vacation Bible School all this last week. The theme this year was the Artic's Edge. "Be Strong, Be Courageous, Follow Jesus" Based on Joshua 1:9, Arctic Edge helps kids find the courage required to follow Jesus in every day challenges as they learn that God is always with them. The songs this year were fantastic.

Mimi attended every night and memorized all the verses. This is her certificate of completion.

Been doing Cross Stitching lately. I'm working on a quick one right now. I am doing one of the State of Florida.


Have pics of my progress I will upload when I do my movie review. The colors in this one match our bathroom so that is where we will probably hang this one. Mimi has been doing some paintings also that are really fantastic.

Well that is all for now. Will add more later today.
Love all, Kim

No comments: