Monday, June 12, 2006

Well here we are looking at the first storm of the season and of course it has to come straight at us. The warnings have just been upgraded to Hurricane Warnings. The winds are up to 70 miles per hour. But since we had the trees cut down, I'm not as worried as I normally would be although that isn't to say I'm not worried any. Went and rented some good movies, been to the library and got plenty of hand sewing to keep me busy. Will take pics for you guys also.

Well our puppies have found a new hobby much to Frank's chagrine. They have found the joys of digging for moles. You should see them. They can find right where he is by smell and man they go to digging. This pic is of Rosie. She can get pretty deep some times.

Garden is doing fantastic. The tomatoes and cukes came in like gangbusters. Watermelon sakes were pretty good this year. With all the rain coming though we have stopped selling.

Well will update more later. Take care.

1 comment:

Shaylen said...

So who built the Ark??you or Frank..lol.