Friday, January 27, 2006

Good Morning...

Finally I am going to update for you guys. Haven't felt too well the last few days but am doing better now. My nerves have gone wacky on me again. Not sure what is causing these break through anxiety attacks, but I'm pretty sure that it is just stress from a lot of things. I am going to the Dr. so she can readjust some of my meds. Unfortunately for the rest of the family I am going through an isolation phase (you know where I spend more time in my room by myself wanting to be left alone) but fortunately for me, my hand piecing and quilting have just been flying. Can't be nervous with a needle in your hand! Here are some pics of what I've been working on.


This is the 2nd block I have done for this quilt I am doing and it is called "1904" This is also from the Jinny Beyer website.


This block is called "Western Spy" and was pretty easy to piece together. I've started the 4th one already and it is called "Planet Earth" I'm going to only do these four blocks and make it a wall quilt.

Weather has been a bit "airish" as Frank calls it, but beautiful. The puppies are doing really good. Time for Bears yearly shots so he won't be too happy about that.

Well that will do it for now. Will try to upload more pics later.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5-18

2 comments:

sissie said...

looking good there kim!!
can't wait to see it finnished

windy said...

I think it will be a really nice quilt. Hope you get to feeling better, and I agree the weather has been a little bit nicer still getting to cold at night though.